The cliche New Year’s Eve kiss and resolution are what we look forward to each year, and even though it can be kinda overrated, we all still can’t get enough of it! I made a list of personal resolutions. I never usually do these resolutions, but this past year a lot of changes have occurred in my life for the better. I am very happy and excited moving into 2015 and ready for the new experiences I will have, places I will go, and relationships I will make. Here are my resolutions!
5. Educate myself more. I hate to admit, but this past year being on the road has been very difficult to keep up with current events. This year, however, will be different. I will ACTUALLY read my daily Skimm email and watch the news when I am back home for the day or getting ready in the morning.
4. Eat a bit healthier. I say ‘a bit’ because I work with a Chick-fil-A staring at me so that makes things a little difficult. Already I have been eating less bread and drinking more smoothies that include fruits and vegetables.
3. Visit another country. I want to see more of this world. Thankfully, I have had such an amazing opportunity as a leadership consultant to travel this amazing country and experience meeting so many amazing people.
2. Develop a passion. Yoga. I tried last year continuing my yoga passion but it was difficult to make that time; however, this year will be different.
1. Finally, reconnect with religion. Find something that gives me a spiritual passion and drive.
Until next time,