After being on the road for two months thus far, I’ve already become a master traveler and packer. And I’ve learned that there are some practical essential items that I think are must-haves when traveling!
- Pillow pet. Not only to snuggle up to on any plane or car ride, but also a good item to remind you of home!
- Headphones. This is a great item to bring along for: listening to music when you’re bored, tuning out the crying baby three rows behind you, or for watching Netflix for hours after a cancelled flight!
- Snack. Always have a snack in your bag. You never know when hunger will come upon you!
- Tide to go. For those inconvenient messes that get on your clothes!
- Tackle box. Literally the best jewelry organizer out there!
- An extra jacket. It can get really cold on the plane and you really don’t want to be freezing the entire 4 hour plane ride…
- Colgate wisps. A great thing to have to quickly freshen up your mouth!
- Phone charger that’s easily accessible. In case your phone decides to die quickly in the middle of the travel day!
- Umbrella. Even if you think you won’t need it, you might. I learned this lesson the hard way and got completely soaked one day.
10. Bright luggage tag. So you can easily spot your luggage!