Happy Fall Yall!
Fall is one of my favorite seasons because it is comprised of many of my favorite things!
1. Football. Fall automatically means football season which is of course my favorite pastime on the weekends!
2. Boots and scarves. These are my favorite accessories to wear with outfits and a great way to feel bundled up and cozy on a chilly day.
3. Pumpkin flavors everywhere. Pumpkin spice latte anyone? Always a go to drink as soon as the “PSL” sign shows up!
4. Colorful leaves. The leaves changing is always an indication that fall has arrived and is gorgeous scenery when driving or walking around.
5. Soup. With cold weather comes one of my favorite comfort foods. There’s nothing like a bowl of chili on a cold day to help warm you up!
6. Fires. My last favorite thing is sitting in front of a fire, bundled up in a blanket while watching t.v. or reading a book. It’s so relaxing feeling the constant heat and hearing the fire crackle occasionally!
What are your fall favorites?!