- When all the Bigs made little houses out of cardboard that perfectly reflected their personalities:
- When they perfectly incorporated their Wizard of Oz theme by creating a mini neighborhood along a yellow-brick road.
- When no one cared that it was 35 degrees outside because SOCKS and EXCITEMENT!
- All these socks!! (The Littles had a matching pair which they used to find their Big!)
- This excited Big’s face:
- This impressive use of scrapbook paper:
- When the Littles came rushing out to find their Big!
- When they found their Bigs and were so happy that my camera couldn’t handle it!:
- When all the families took inventory of their newest members and perfected the stand, squat, deep squat pose:
- When everyone realized there really is no place like home (and then ran inside to celebrate because IT WAS SO COLD!):
Until next time,